Donate to SCAA
SCAA gratefully accepts cash donations or gift-in-kind items. We also seek corporate sponsorship.
For details on sponsoring medical care costs for an individual SCAA animal, please contact email@example.com
For details on student / school club activities in support of SCAA animals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash Donations: SCAA is a private organization run by volunteers. Donated funds are used for foster and project animal care and welfare. SCAA invests RMB 15,000 – RMB 20,000 a month on international-standard veterinary care for foster and project animals and on food and litter for our local animal project.
You can make cash donations:
- At SCAA events, including Adoption Days
- At SCAA’s vet partner, PAW (special envelopes are provided)
- Via our Bank of China multi-currency account
SCAA donations are held in trust by an SCAA director in a dedicated bank account. A Memorandum of Understanding outlining this agreement is available for donors to review on request.
Please contact email@example.com for bank account details or if you have any questions about the funds held in trust.
SCAA gratefully accepts donations via PayPal to a personal PayPal account held specifically for this purpose.
For details on the PayPal account, please email:
- Medical Care & Project Donations: SCAA seeks the following donations in support of foster and project animals:
- Imported veterinary medicines, such as Revolution, Frontline and Milbemax
- Pet care products that alleviate stress, including Feliway (room spray) and Rescue Remedy Pets (drops) widely available on your overseas travels
- Dry and wet pet food
- Cat litter
- Antiseptic liquid disinfectant cleaner such as Dettol or Walch brand (non-bleach based cleaners only)
- Other Gifts-in-Kind: SCAA accepts the following donations as new or gently used and clean:
- Cat scratch posts & climbing trees
- Animal beds/bedding & towels
- Pet brushes
- Pet carriers
- Cat litter trays/scoopers
- Pet toys
- Dog leashes/harnesses
- Donation of services: SCAA welcomes donations of services from individuals and business, including:
- Car or van to transport volunteers and animals to medical appointments and/or volunteers to our Project (mostly needed on weekends)
- Storage facilities (accessible to volunteers on evenings and weekends)
- Corporate Sponsorship: SCAA seeks corporate sponsorship of our diverse projects on an ongoing basis. SCAA can offer significant and targeted media exposure, logo advertising on our website and on printed materials, and at events. Find out more on our Sponsorship Page
For more information on how you or your company can donate please email firstname.lastname@example.org